Thursday, December 31, 2009

How to select a wife

Subject: Who to marry
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 14:04:49 +0300

Jim has three girlfriends, but he doesn't know which one to
marry. So he decides to give each one $5,000.00 and see how
each of them spends it.

The first one goes out and gets a total makeover with the
money. She gets new clothes, a new hairdo, manicure, pedicure,
the works, and tells Jim, "I spent the money so I could look
pretty for you because I love you so much."

The second one went out and bought new golf clubs, a CD player,
a television, and a stereo and gives them to the man. She says,
"I bought these gifts for you with the money because, Jim, I
love you so much."

The third one takes the $5,000.00 and invests it in the stock
market, doubles her investment, returns the $5,000.00 to the
man and reinvests the rest. She says, "Jim, I am investing the
rest of the money for our future because I love you so much."

So Jim thought long and hard about how each of the women spent
the money, and decided to marry the one with the biggest tits.



No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...