Thursday, May 6, 2010

Which Direction is this Car Going?

if you cannot tell, u drink too much !!!

A man and his wife are in court getting a divorce. The problem was who
should get custody of the child.

The wife jumped up and said, "Your Honour. I brought the child into
this world with pain and labour. She should be in my custody.
"The judge turns to the husband and says,
"What do you have to say in your defense?"

The man sat for a while contemplating...then slowly rose.
"Your Honour, if I put my ATM card into a cash dispensing machine and
the cash comes out...whose cash is it?...The machine's or mine?"

Only great minds

can read this

This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, b ut the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tih s forwrad it



SHARE ONLY IF YOU CAN READ IT


No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...