Thursday, June 17, 2010

Some Jokes

A Mukiga man was riding on a boda-boda being piloted by a Muganda man.

Along the way, the Mukiga man was not feeling very stable (firm on the

bike). So he tells the pilot, "Iwe mwana, yemerera mpame!!" (This in Rukiga

means "you my friend, stop and I sit firmly" while in Luganda it means,

"stop so I can poo!!!")*

* *

*The pilot chose to ignore his passenger! After a while, the Mukiga man

realizing that the pilot had not understood his request, he fidgets a bit

and eventually feels firm and comfortable on the bike. However, this time he

decides to try out the pilot's language so they can understand each other.*

* *

*So in his broken Luganda, the Mukiga man says, "Kati mpamye!!" which in

Rukiga means, "I have become firm!!" but in Luganda it means, "I have now

done poo!!!" The boda-boda pilot abandoned his bike and fled in

disarray!!!!!!*

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...