Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Suspected murderer helps Papa

An old man lived alone near Kampala. He wanted to dig his potato garden, but it was very hard work. His only son, John, who used too help him, was in Luzira Prison accused of murder. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament.

"Dear John,

I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to plant my potato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. If you were here, all my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the plot for me.

Love,

Papa"

A few days later he received a letter from his son.

"Dear Papa,

For heaven's sake, Papa, don't dig up that garden, that's where I Buried the BODIES.

Love, John"

At 4 A.M. the next morning, the Rapid Response Unit from Kireka, Special Forces, Military Intelligence, Police, army and other security agencies showed up and dug up the entire area but didn't any bodies.

They apologized to the old man and left. That same day the old man received another letter from his son.

"Dear Papa,

Go ahead and plant the potatoes now. That's the best I could do under the circumstances.

Love John."

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...