Monday, September 27, 2010

Hmmmmmmmmmmm it had to be Pablo!!!!

It sounded like those traditional raps from western Uganda better known as kyevugo that would leave Eminem and 50Cent jobless.

“Movement oyee, Museveni oyee” was the intro of most of the candidates aspiring for a post in the recent NRM primaries.


I keep wondering what local songs politicians would sing if they were upcoming artistes. Lwemiyaga county MP Theodore Ssekikubo has been at the helm of chaos lately. The photo of him in the papers throwing a basin in the air like he was in a Jackie Chan movie manifested the ninja in him.


He is one politician who will always tell the truth even when he intends to lie. I believe, if he ever met Hon Sam Kutesa in a corridor, he would sing Mathius Walukagga’s song,Katuleppuke…gwe wantinkudde kati katweyuze… It’s a home baked song that deals with expressing your beef against someone.


My favourite minister, Kahinda Otafiire, will never forget those elections. He couldn’t believe that he could easily be robbed during daylight. I think Otafire would sing Chameleone’s,Bayuda tuyita nabo. He would later sing Wilson Bugembe’s song, Kani on his way back home as a consolation song.


The vice president Prof Gilbert Bukenya was so bitter with the whole electoral process that he would decampaign upland rice if you asked him about it at that moment. He would sing Julianna Kanyomozi’s Nabikoowa. Maybe the Mafioso is back to bring down the mahogany.


I really feel sorry for the eucalyptus at this rate. For a moment I thought that I had heard him sing Chance Nalubega’s Kyokka Abateesi…musaana mumanye wemukoma then I realized it was playing in the neighbourhood.

Congratulations to the super minister Amama Mbabazi. I wouldn’t have loved to be in his shoes on that day. Most of the verbal arsenal was directed towards him. I’m sure he would sing Lady Mariam’s, Tindatiine. Julianna Kanyomozi’s, Kibaluma would be his title track for his album.


Sembabule Woman MP Anifa Kawooya’s academic papers have been challenged. Unreliable sources have it that she submitted a swimming certificate mbu it was her advanced level certificate for her senior four vac.

Despite all the wolokoso, she managed to make it through the primaries. I think she would sing Grace Nakimera’s Kawonawo.

Just so you know, minister Geraldine Bitamazire taught my mother at Tororo Girls’ School and my mum is now a retired civil servant. She managed to convince her constituency that this was her last term and indeed they believed her elderly wisdom. She would definitely sing Eddie Kenzo’s, Stamina.


Emmanuel Otaala dragged the Movement to court after failing to make it through the primaries. He was later announced winner. He would have no option but to sing Bebe Cool’s,Boggolako to prove his point.

I’m sure Retired Col Warren Kizza Besigye must have been wearing a one million dollar smile and singing Samalie Matovu’s Omukwano Gunyuma as he watched the Movementists move for one another’s throats.

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...