Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kyoka Abasoga!!!

Genius - just brilliant - enjoy!! This is a good one

A randy Soga couple both aged 37 went to a sex therapist's office near Nakasero in Kampala.

The doctor asked, "What can I do for you?"

The man said, "Will you watch us have sex?"

The doctor looked puzzled, but agreed.

When the couple finished having the intercourse, the doctor said, "There is nothing wrong with the way you have intercourse'' and charged them shs. 20.000/-

This happened several weeks in a row. The couple would make an appointment, have intercourse with no problems, and pay the doctor then leave.

Finally, the doctor asked, "Just exactly, what are you trying to find out?"

The man said, "We're not trying to find out anything. She is married and we can't go to her house. I am married and we can't go to my house.

At the Guest House they charge shs.50,000/-. The hotel they charge shs. 100,000/-.

We do it here for shs 20,000/- and I claim it back from Medical Insurance.

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...