Saturday, November 20, 2010

Don't Come Back Please!!!

A man called his mom from the USA.

Man : Mom, I have AIDS.

Mother: Don't come back home, my son.

Man : Why mom ?

Mother: If you come back home, then your wife will be infected. From your wife to your brother, from your brother to our maid, from our maid to your dad, from your dad to my sister, from my sister to her husband, from him to me, from me to the gardener, from the gardener to your sister. And if your sister got AIDs, then the whole village will be infected !
So in the name of GOD.PLEASE SAVE OUR VILLAGE, DON'T COME BACK HOME !!!!!!


Please take it serious

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...