Friday, March 25, 2011

Kyoka women!!!

Question: What is the difference between men and puppies?
Answer: Puppies grow up.

Question: What do men have in common with ceramic tiles?
Answer: Lay them properly once and you can walk all over them
Forever.

Question: What did God say after he created man?
Answer: I can do better than this! And then he created woman!!!.


Question: What's the difference between an intelligent man & a UFO?
Answer: I don't know, I've never seen either.


Question: What are two reasons why men don't mind their own business?
Answer: I) no mind ii) no business



Question: What makes men chase women they have no intention of
Marrying?
Answer: The same urge that makes dogs chase vehicles they have no
Intention of driving.

Question: Why do men like smart women?
Answer: Opposites attract.

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...