Friday, April 29, 2011

Network posting

In one of my online networks a member posted this piece which I thought I should share with you

Folks,

I have NEVER agreed with Besigye's Politics and arguments and may never
in FUTURE.

I may understand the source of his anger for the old man with a hat, but
when I saw the manner of his arrest yesterday, tears ran down my eyes.

I think in all fairness, the security personnel involved need to be given
a SEVERE punishment to send a message to security personnel that we are
way past STONE AGE. The manner is which he was arrested was DEHUMANIZING
to say the least.

Personally, whenever I hear Grace Turyagumanawe deployed somewhere I feel
sorry for the would-be victims of his. This is the same guy who came to
Makerere in 2006 where I was a Chairperson of LC1 in Nsibirwa hall, yes
there was a strike at the University, but Nsibirwa was calm, I met him
and spoke with him and he assured me that since there was calm at
Nsibirwa, there would be no tear gas. 10 minutes after my conversation
with him, he returned commanding his troops to 'SHOWER' Nsibirwa hall
with tear gas and what followed is something you can only imagine for
those that know the architecture of that HALL and how it would be with
teargas in the corridors!

Grace Turyagumanawe??????? I saw him on TV saying that Besigye abused him
yet he knew that he (GT) is a top officer in the Uganda Police!!!!!


The Baganda have a saying, "ow'ebbango bwo tamuwemukira tewebikka!"
Someone needs to tell the Police that they have gone overboard and they
can only take heed if they hear it from someone within.

Lets pray meanwhile for the Police to sanitize.

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...