Thursday, May 5, 2011

Royal Autograph


To:
Alibalunywa2@yahoo.co.uk

Your Royal Highness,

My name is Dr Tibor M. Celler, 41, and I live in Serbia.

I'm contacting you in hope that you will send me Your Royal Highness's autograph.

I am a physician, a historian and author of several books. I've been collecting autographs of

prominent persons and world leaders since 1987, and today my collection has

more than 2.400 authentic signatures.

However, my collection will not be perfect without your personally handwritten autograph. I know you have more important things to do and that your schedule probably doesn’t allow requests like mine. But please know that many other prominent persons have made an exemption of their practice of not signing. It would be an honour to include your authentic signature as well and I would love a greeting like: "To Dr Celler..." on a photo.

Let me use this opportunity to express my sincere compliments for your work and achievements.

I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for your time and consideration.

With best wishes from Serbia to you and Your Royal Highness's loved ones,

Yours sincerely,

Dr Tibor M. Celler
academician
Postal address:
39 Nikola Durkovic St
SRB-24323 Feketics
SERBIA

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...