Thursday, June 9, 2011

Still on Classic Letters!

LETTER TO NAKUMATT SUPERMARKET MANAGER IN KAMPALA

Dear Sir/Madam

I acknowledge receipt of your letter dated December 07, 2009. In which for the 3rd time, you requested that I pay the monies owed to you. I first want you to know that by no means do I dispute my debt and I intend to pay as soon as possible.

However I would like to bring to your attention that you are not my only creditor in Uganda. I have many more creditors, quite as honourable and important as you, and whom I wish to pay too. But knowing the current global economic recession we are both experiencing and don’t forget the size of my salary, you have to agree with me that paying all of you at the same time is out of the question.

That is why, each month, I throw all the names of my creditors into a bowl and draw one randomly. The one drawn is paid immediately.

I hope that if lucky, yours will come out shortly.

Sincerely Yours,

Joseph Mubangizi

PS: I regret to inform you that, given the harsh and threatening tone of your last letter to me, you will not be taking part in my next three draws.

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...