Sunday, July 31, 2011

Serena hotel...?

If you thought going out was fun try SERENA HOTEL

Want to take your special one to Serena?
Here is what is to be expected……………………
Question: "What would you like to drink ... fruit juice, soda, tea, milo, chocolate, or coffee?"
Answer: "Tea please"
Question: Ceylon tea, herbal tea, bush tea, honey bush tea, ice tea or green tea?"
Answer: " Ceylon tea please"
Question: "How would you like it? Black or white?"
Answer: "White please"
Question: "Milk, whitener, or condensed milk?"
Answer: "Milk please"
Question: "Goat milk, camel milk or cow milk?"
Answer: "Cow milk please."
Question: "Milk from Friesland or African cow?"
Answer : "African cow please."
Question: "Warm or cold?"
Answer: "Warm please."
Question: "Full cream, low fat or fat free?"
Answer: "Umm ... I'll rather take it black please."
Question: "Would you like it with sweetener, sugar or honey?"
Answer: "With sugar please."
Question: "Beet sugar or cane sugar?"
Answer: "Cane sugar please."
Question: "White, brown or yellow sugar?"
Answer: "Just forget about the tea. I'll have a glass of water instead please."
Question: "Mineral or still water ? "
Answer: "Mineral water please."
Question:"Flavoured or non-flavoured ?"
Answer: "Ssebo, mpa amazzi tombuuza oba ga mugga oba kidiba. Setaaga kumanya gye gavudde ne by'ogataddemu njagala mazzi toddamu kumbuuza bibuuzo. “(Sir, give just give me water, do not ask me where its from a well or a pond. I do not need to know where it is from and what you have added into it. I just need water do not ask me more questions)”
Question: "Sir, I don't think we have that type of water'
Answer:" kumanyoko!

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...