Wednesday, September 14, 2011

PRICELESS!!!!!

Five surgeons from big cities were discussing who makes the best patients to
operate on.

The first surgeon, from New York , said, "I like to see accountants on my
operating table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered"
The second, from Chicago , responded, "Yeah, but you should try
electricians! Everything inside them is color coded."
The third surgeon, from Dallas , said, "No, I really think librarians are the
best, everything inside them is in alphabetical order."
The fourth surgeon, from Los Angeles chimed in: "You know I like construction
workers...those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over"
But the fifth surgeon, from Washington DC , shut them all up when he observed:
"You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. "No guts, no heart,
no balls, no brains, and no spine. Plus, the head and the ass are interchangeable."

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...