Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Free Time Jokes


Free time
 
A man in Hell asked Devil:
Can I make a call to my Wife?
After making call he asked how much to pay.
Devil: Nothing, Hell to hell is Free.
*****************************
HUSBAND and WIFE are like 2 tyres of a vehicle. If 1 punctures, the vehicle can't move further
Moral: Always Keep a SPARE TYRE....******************************

Wife Running After A Garbage Truck: Am I Too Late For The Garbage?
Hubby Following Her Yelled: Not Yet. Jumpppp Innnn Fastttt.
*****************************

A man came home late at night after a party.
His wife yelled: "how would you feel if you don't see me for two days?"
The man couldn't believe his luck: 'that would be great'!
Monday passed and he didn't see her......
Tuesday and Wednesday passed too.....
On Thursday his swelling became better
And now he could see her from the corner of one eye.
********************************
Wife is dreaming in the middle of the night and suddenly shouts: "Up! Quick! My husband is back!"
 Man gets up, jumps out of the window, hurts himself, and then realizes:
"Damn, I am the husband!"
********************************

You know why women starts with 'W'...
because all questions start with "W".. !
Who ?
Why ?
What ?
When ?
Which ?
Whom ?
Where ?
&
Finally Wife..!!!
********************************

Nobody teaches Volcanoes to erupt, Tsunamis to devastate, Hurricanes to
sway around & no one teaches How to choose a Wife,
NATURAL DISASTERS JUST HAPPEN.
********************************

Difference between Friend & Wife
U can Tell ur Friend "U r my Best Friend"
But Do u have courage tell to ur Wife "U r my Best Wife?"
*****************************

Wife: yesterday-night I saw a dream  that u were sending me jewellery and clothes!
Husband: yeah, I saw your dad paying the bill!!!
******************************

A recently fired stock trader said ...
"This is worse than divorce...  I have lost everything  and I still have my wife..."*
***********************

Message of the year:-
Women live a better, longer & peaceful life..!!
Why? Very simple...
A woman does not have a wife..!!!
*************************

Husband to a newly wed wife: I could go to the end of the world for you.
Wife: Thanks, but promise me you will stay there for the rest of your life.
**************************

Doctor: Madam, your husband needs rest and peace, so here are some sleeping pills.
Wife: Doc, when should I give them to him?
Doctor: They are for you.!!*
**************************************
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Made my day ;)

Kertu

http://www.freetimejokes.com

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...