Thursday, July 12, 2012

Solving Global Warming Infographic


I love infographics because they paint such a vivid picture in so few words. They really help you to grasp a big concept fast and make it way more fun than reading a long boring paper on the subject. It used to be that infographics were all pie charts and graphs, but now they are more.
One infographic that I thought was really cool was this one:

It does not have the flashiest graphics and looks like it could have been made by a student, but I still think it is really cool. It is cool because it makes a difficult idea like solving global warming simple. It makes it easy for me to see, personally, what I can do to help. Instead of preaching at me or telling me what we are doing wrong, this infographic tells us how to make things right. Pretty cool, huh?
I like the color separation and the simple yet pertinent ideas. The main idea is clear- we can all do something to help in the fight against global warming!

Author  Byline:
Monta the mother of three children serves as an Expert Advisor on multiple household help issues to many Organizations and groups, and is a mentor for other “Mom-preneurs” seeking guidance.  She is a regular contributor of “find nannies”.  You can get in touch with her at montafleming6Atgmail dot com.


No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...