Thursday, March 28, 2013

Belated Valentines!

I was away from home during the period Valentine's Day took place. I however called and spoke to the family and wished them a good day. I spoke to my last born Moses last and he told me that even if I was away, I was still his valentine and that he had prepared a present for me which he would keep until I returned. Very touching indeed!

I did not think about it further until I returned home last week. He saw me briefly in the morning the day I returned before he quickly left for school. As soon as he returned, (he found me sleeping off the jet lag), he woke me up and gave me the present. It was a hand with a pointed finger. He made it out of cardboard and he painted some images on it. He also glued on a pink heart and other smaller images.

On it he inscribed in dutch:

"Voor papa, mijn Valentine"

He explained that the pointed finger meant I was his number one!

I was truly moved by this innocent gesture!



Moses, laughing at a children's English book, saying he knew everything therein



My Valentine's present

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...