Monday, February 16, 2015

How Say ‘I Love You’ Around The World

Get Ready For Valentine’s Day: Learn to Say ‘I Love You’ Around The World

By Dave LeClair
Valentine’s Day, whether it’s a day that you think of just a “Hallmark Holliday” or a real day worth celebrating, is almost here! Restaurants around the world are being booked solid with reservations as people prepare for one of the biggest date nights of the year.
The theme of Valentine’s Day is love, so why not have a little fun this year and learn to say “I Love You” in all different languages? After taking a look at this inforgraphic, you’ll be able to travel all over the world and tell anyone that you love them. Of course, that’s all you’ll be able to say, so use this knowledge with caution.
Click To Enlarge
i-love-you

No comments:

Stream for free

I was written to because I cited Roku on  this page  at Balunywa Bytes.  Here at KillTheCableBill.com, we're helping people beat inflati...